Monday, July 13, 2009

Ah! My Goddess Chapter 249 Download !


Aaah!! You all must be wondering - "WHERE THE HELL IS CHAPTER 248?". Well my reply is - "Nobody knows." For some unknown reason it is simply MIA (Missing In Action).

But do not despair!! Using my great deducing skills (Yup! Just like Detective Conan) I have deduced what happened and included a neat summary in the beginning of Chapter 249. ( I'm sooo dedicated ain't I ? XD )


This chapter is called "Consequences of a Misunderstanding". As usual as I get better at Photoshop my credit pages become more smokin' cool !!! XD


Also you might wonder why Belldandy has a tan in the Black 'n White cover page. That's because I'm not God at Photoshop and the original had writing all over her face, which if I wiped would totally spoil the picture. So I removed the color from the color page and stuck it ther instead, hence the tan.... XD


Also people, leave LOTS of comments so that I would just love take out the next chapter... ;-)


(And if even one more person asks where Chapter 248 is, I'll personally shoot them)

AND I NEED TEAM MEMBERS FOR THE NEXT AMG OVA ANIMEBOOK : MIDSUMMER'S NIGHT DREAM .....


If nobody applies this time I will be forced to drop it!!!!
:-(

CLICK HERE FOR CHAPTER 250 !!!

THANX TO BRUNO & DMANGASTER FOR SENDING OVER THE RAW!!

Comments are welcome... Put them either in the shoutbox or post them in this post....

Download Link:

Ah! My Goddess Chapter 249.zip


Ah! My Goddess Post <------ Go here for the rest of the volumes,chapters,etc.

You may use CDisplay Comic Book Reader to read this manga for best results. Comments are welcome... Put them either in the chatbox or post them in this post.... For understanding the manga better, view the "Glossary of Japanese Words and Phrases used in Manga".

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

where's Ah! My Goddess Chapter 248?

Protik Banerji said...

Sigh.... Does anyone EVER read what I've written in the post....?

Arb said...

umm, what about 248? don't see that around anywhere from anyone =(

Anonymous said...

thx a lot.

Critias said...

Thank you, it was a nice read...now if only there was a way to access that chapter 250, but it's currently private view only :)

Critias said...

no wait, I was able to download it just now, I'm off to read it then

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the chapters, glad to read it. What do you need help with on the anime book? I can possibly do some editting, but I dunno what you need.

puppyfuu said...

above comment is me.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude said...

I just finish collecting till chapter 245, good thing I find more here.

Keiichi said...

I guess we got to wait for these chapters to go tankobon for #248 then, huh...

Anonymous said...

i have chapter 248 raw already and it's awesome!!! i promise

Anonymous said...

just leave a personal message to me in my youtube account CE73ryley with ur e-mail and i'll mail it ASAP

Post a Comment